Macabalan Pier is where the ferries dock.
Distance to “House of Java” and Limketkai Center are 3.5 km or approx. 10-15 min by car.
4 shipping lines have ferries that docks here
Trans Asia (to/from Cebu & Tagbilaran, Bohol)
– Daily at 8pm to/from Cebu City.
– Fare between P1020,- and P4000,- depending on Class.
2GO (to/from Cebu, Bacolod, Iloilo & Manila)
– Cebu to CdO: Mon, Wed, Thu
– CdO to Cebu: Mon, Wed, Fri
– Fare between P957,- and P1017,- depending on Class.
Lite Ferries (to/from Cebu & Jagna, Bohol)
– Cebu to CdO: Mon, Wed, Fri at 7:45pm
– CdO to Cebu: Tue, Thu, Sat at 7:45pm
– Fare between P1020,- and P1615,- depending on Class.
Cokaliong Shipping Lines (to/from Cebu City)
– Cebu to CdO: Tue, Thu, Sat at 7pm
– CdO to Cebu: Mon, Wed, Fri at 7pm
– Fare between P1020,- and P6165,- depending on Class.
Above Fares & Schedules (Source) 2019
The new passenger terminal at the Port of Cagayan de Oro, was inaugurated on July 15, 2019
The building, which is within the Passenger Terminal Complex of the port, is a massive two-storey building with a total floor area of 5,597 square meters.
The new terminal has a capacity of 3,000 passengers, which is triple its previous capacity.
Inaugural Ceremony of the country’s largest seaport Passenger Terminal Building at Cagayan de Oro Port…
|Website:||Philippine Port Authority
|Facebook:||no page found|
|Landline:||(088) 856 9098 to 99; (088) 309 3800|
|Mobile:||no number found|
|City/Municipal:||Cagayan de Oro|
|Address:||Julio Pacana St, Cagayan de Oro, 9000 Misamis Oriental|
|Google Map:||Macabalan Pier